Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Sweet Escape

Okay, so I just realised I haven't been posting for like forever. The last time I posted was like two weeks ago. So, let me just tell you what's been going on in my life. Last week, my school has the Lunar New Year celebration. I wasn't going to attend it but then I figured that I would miss a lot of fun not being there there. Well at first I thought it would be a crappy celebration but in fact I had a lot of fun. There were these two very cute little pony and they were really adorable. We took a lot of pictures using Monica's phone since I didn't brought mine. 

here you go;





monica nicole eugene cindy angie



family photo aw



<33


hugs

Yeah, so that's pretty much what happened during the Lunar New Year celebration, we took a bunch of selfies. Overall I could say its a pretty amazing night since I had a lot of fun. Okay so that's all for today's post, and
 




xx

-nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment