Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

About Me


So, all of you have probably already know that my name is Nicole, you can just simply call me Nicole, thats it. Here's the part where I'm supposed to introduce or describe myself, so let's start from the beginning.

I was born on the 15th June 2001 which makes me 13 this year and I am a Gemini, I was a very fat baby, like really fat. I have a brother and a sister and I am the youngest of three siblings.


 my family


 i was a cute kid lol


I am a really shy person but I am sort of the 'annoying' one in my class. I love the tv show 'Grey's Anatomy' and its not really surprising that I want to be a surgeon when I grow up, maybe a neurologist, it is just really cool slicing people's brains, you know. 

I graduated from middle school last June. The best year of middle school is the 6th year, that was the year when I bonded with Monica and Eugene, the worst year of middle school is the 4th year, I don't really enjoy it and I pretty much don't have a life that year. 


 eugene, monica, eileen, nicole



nicole & eugene


Enough of the boring and lame things about me, now here are some things most people don't really know about me, more like 10 random facts about me.

1 - Pretty Little Liars is literally my life
2 - I love One Direction but preferably Louis Tomlinson
3 - I hate on everything when I'm not in the mood
4 - I want a tattoo on my wrist when I get older
5 - Carly Rae Jepsen used to be my idol
6 - I have this strange obsession over the word 'sophisticated'
7 - I really want to be a friend of Madison Beer
8 - I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy
9 - I want to have a British or an Australian accent
10 - I want to dye my hair pink highlights like Aria Montgomery in the PLL flashbacks


happy chinese new year's eve everybody! have a great one.
xx
nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment