Pages

Monday, April 30, 2018

I am back!


After my one-and-a-half-year hiatus – I am finally back! Long story short, my life has completely changed for the better, some changes are minor whereas others are major. Let’s start with the major ones, I turned 16 and I am finally attending college in the States! Looking back on my older blog posts, I realize how much significant memories it all brought back, and I want to cherish the memories I am making now just like how I cherish my older memories. As for minor changes, here is what I look like now, the same old me, just a little bit taller but definitely chubbier.

03.20.18

Over the past few years, I basically transformed into a different individual, a more mature and cheerful one. I am a freshman in a college located in Pleasant Hill, California which is over 8000 miles away from my home. It has been exactly 9 months and 9 days since I left Medan, I faced many challenges during this major life transition, some of which are really tough. Despite all those, I think I managed to tackle it one by one with the support provided by my friends and family. They made this place feel exactly like home, as if I have not left Medan at all. I’m here to share my experience with you guys, be it about studying abroad or travel, I plan to treat this blog as if it is my diary where I write stories about my life. Writing has always been a way for me to connect and communicate with others, and I think this blog is a perfect opportunity for me to share my thoughts and emotions. Thank you for giving me a space to express my ideas and stories, I hope you look forward to reading my future posts!

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment