Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Au Revoir 2013

2013 had been such an amazing year for me. I hope that 2014 will be a better year. First of all, I would like to wish you all a happy new year. I am so sure that the year 2014 will be a fabulous year. I woke up today and realising that it is already 2014. Time flew too fast. I remember the first day I went to junior high school and thought that it is gonna be not so good. But surprisingly, it was not bad at all. I made some new friends and met some new teachers. I hopt that 2014 will be a more fabulous year than 2013. 

So, my new year resolutions are :

improve my grades
to save my money instead of spending it
trying to be more independent
 not to spend too much time on my gadgets
concentrate more while studying

School is like back in a week and honestly I'm not really prepared yet. It feels like the holiday just started a few days ago. I guess I'm just too lazy. I better not screw up on the first day of school.




and of course, a new year selfie.


have an amazing 2014 guys.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment